The VidOptic FOA 3040 is designed for applications that demand high quality audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. The design features differential audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise. The VidOptic FOA 3040 is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.
- Supports 40 audio channels over one optical fiber or wavelength.
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-haul and Broadcast specifications.
- 24 Bit Audio flat from 20 to 20K Hz, S/N greater than 90 dB and THD less than 0.05%.
- XLR Interface & Patch Panels, transmitter and receiver each require 2 panels.
- Front panel audio gain controls.
- Audio and Optical front panel status indicators with dry alarm relay contacts.
There are no reviews yet.