Fiber Optic Transport in Multi-Core Extender for JVC-HD2xx Series Cameras
- Transport of all signals in the multi-core cable.
- Provides power for the camera.
- Mates with JVC sled.
- Multi-core adapter for field use without sled. (Not Shown)
- Available rack mount version for CCU end.
- Optional HDSDI transport available through separate co-ax.
- Additional audio channels Available outside of multi-core.
- Ethernet available outside of multi-core
- Four pin XLR DC power inlet.
- AC power option with battery backup.
- Single-mode or multi-mode configurations.
- Optical connectors include ST, SC, LC as well as TFOCA, PH, Tyco Expanded Beam & Neutrik.
Compact, inexpensive method of extending the range of your JVC multi-core cable. With the VidOptic Remote RFT-6000-MC, you are no longer restrained by the 300 ft maximum length of the JVC multi-core. The VidOptic Remote RFT-6000-MC mates to the JVC sled for tripod application or mates directly to the camera with an optional multi-core adapter. With either option, the camera can be powered by the VidOptic Remote Box, eliminating the need for other camera power systems.
VidOptic Remote RFT-6000-MC
VidOptic Remote Fiber Optic Transport Multi-Core Extender for JVC-HD2xx Series Cameras
There are no reviews yet.