VITEC AvediaStream Origin Server
The AvediaStream Origin Server enables organisations to deliver video to a very wide range of clients, both in and outside the wired LAN. This ensures that users are kept up to date and entertained, on their preferred device, wherever they are.
- Stream content to mobile, desktop and remote end points.
- Promote streaming over Wi-Fi networks.
- Accepts streams from all VITEC and Exterity head end equipment.
- Supports a wide range of clients including Windows, Apple and Android.
- Deliver IP video streams in non-multicast network environments (OTT).
- Extend the reach of video beyond the local network to remote sites.
- Deliver video directly to a Content Delivery Network for distribution to remote end points.
- Increase reliability with transcoder high availability and channel redundancy, providing continued availability of streams using a failover mechanism.
- Provide live TV within digital signage with ArtioSign or as part of an interactive IPTV portal.
- Make channels available on the network alongside video streams using AvediaStream Encoders and Gateways.
- Stream premium audio-visual content to any IPTV end point, including AvediaStream Media Players.
- Deliver video streams to remote sites with the AvediaStream Transcoders.