VITEC AvediaStream RF Gateways
AvediaStream RF Gateways capture live digital TV channels from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source and stream them directly over an IP network. Our broad range of Gateways means you can choose the right one to meet your specific requirements.
- Support the widest range of digital TV standards, including: DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, ATSC and US cable.
- Support SD, HD and 4K broadcast streams.
- Safeguard live content to match broadcaster or security requirements using Samsung LYNKTM DRM and Pro:IdiomTM.
- De-scramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs).
- Reliable, low cost and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage interface offer extensive control and monitoring.
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with ‘Hot Swapping’ ability to minimise downtime.
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of endpoints.
- Provide live TV within digital signage with ArtioSign or as part of an interactive IPTV portal.
- Make channels available on the network alongside video streams from AvediaStream Encoders.
- Stream premium audio-visual content to any IPTV endpoint, including AvediaStream Media Players.
- Deliver video streams to mobile devices and the internet with the AvediaStream Origin Server and Transcoders.
- Gateway blades are installed in one of three AvediaStream Chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organisation needs and budgets.
|Content Protection||Samsung LYNK™ DRM||Pro:Idiom ™|