VITEC Extensor VPG-70
- Generates standard and custom video and audio test patterns
- Supports 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 480p and 576p broadcast standards as well as NTSC and PAL
- Supports the full range of frame rates for each broadcast standard
- 22 audio tones from 100Hz to 24,000Hz
- 2 x HDMI outputs with studio BT601(SD) and studio BT709(HD) colorimetry
- 2 x SDI outputs with studio and computer BT601 and BT709 colorimetry
Extensor VPG-70 generates standard and custom video and audio patterns for setup and performance testing of video processing equipment. With 24 standard video patterns, audio patterns based on 22 tones ranging from 100Hz to 24,000Hz and the ability to generate custom user video patterns via an integrated USB connection, the Extensor VPG-70 provides the format and pattern sequences you need.
The compact Extensor VPG-70 includes a user-friendly LCD touchscreen interface. Outputs include 2 HDMI YUV/RGB outputs with up to 4 stereo channels and 2 SDI outputs with up to 8 stereo channels and payload ID options. DVI outputs are supported through a HDMI adaptor.
The color, speed and size of the bouncing box at the side of the screen are configurable and up to 16 configurations may be saved, including time control sequences. A binary time code is displayed on-screen in the top left corner and an ancillary time code is available in SDI. Audio noise is synchronized with both the time code and the square box and generated every 1, 2, 4 or 8 seconds of the time code and/or when the square box changes direction.
- Video monitor testing
- Video recorder testing
- Video processing equipment set up