- H.264 and MPEG-2 Hardware Decoder
- H.265 / HEVC Hybrid Decoder
- Decode from stream or file up to 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10 bits
- Continuous, frame-accurate and seamless back-to-back playback
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, RGB & RGBHV, S-Video and Composite video outputs
- 16x SDI / 12x HDMI embedded and 8x AES digital audio outputs plus 2x unbalanced audio outputs
- Scaling to any resolution with auto adaptive color conversion
- OSD/Keying, Closed captioning, Genlock, LTC and RS-422 control
- PCIe card(4 lanes), Multiboard support , Stradis and Livewire SDK
Based on HDM successful design, VITEC’s HDM1050 HD/SD Decoder delivers broadcast quality for your demanding professional video applications. The embedded 4:2:2, 10bits Hardware decoder supports H.264 and MPEG-2 decoding up to 1080p60 over 3G-SDI, HDMI and analog video. HDM1050 is the card of choice for any multiboarding applications or use cases where CPU consumption matters.
As all VITEC decoder cards, though very unique on the market, HDM1050 provides continuous, frame-accurate and seamless back-to-back playback between video clips.
The easily-integrated HDM1050 features an alpha-blended full-frame on-screen display for keying, a HD/SD-SDI input for insertion of live video content and provides upscaling and downscaling to any resolution with auto adaptive color conversion making it your best ally to use your SD content within the HD world (and vice versa). Dual outputs also allow decoded video to be simultaneously output in two distinct formats to create, for example, HD and SD versions of the same content. On top of supporting H.264 and MPEG-2 Hardware decoding, the HDM1050 uses a hybrid engine that allows supporting HEVC/H.265 decoding up to 1080p60 (Main422 10@L4.1).
A common SDK/API developer kit across HDM boards allows one or several HDM decoder cards to be integrated and controlled into a video system quickly and easily. SDK/API compatibility is ensured across the complete VITEC product range allowing a seamless upgrade to a different decoder.
HDM1050 is also compatible with the Livewire framework of our VITEC decoder and encoder cards product line. Based on this technology, LW Player, a powerful decoding application, provides a plug and play experience for end users.
- Digital signage
- Wall monitors