VITEC IPTV Blade System
- Encodes up to 104 video sources per platform to more then 200+ streams
- Formats: HEVC (H.265), H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC), 4K, HD and SD
- Encodes each source to two quality levels (secondary stream up to 1080p)
- Built-in AES-256/128-bit encryption for video, audio and metadata
- Clustering for efficient management and monitoring of large installation
- Streams video to mobile devices over 3G/4G LTE/WiFi networks or open Internet
- N+K redundancy for cost-effective automatic service recovery
- Network interface redundancy and diversity modes
- Wide range of bit-rate support per video port: 150Kbps-30Mbps
- Streams each video feed to as many as 7 targets (multicast and unicast)
- Optimized for government and military IT environments.
- Networthiness certification by US NETCOM
Award-winning VITEC Blade Systems are professional carrier-grade platforms that compress, transcode and stream video at broadcast quality and at a wide variety of bit rates. Available in 1RU, 4RU, and 10RU platforms that host advanced encoding, transcoding and mobile blades, these highly flexible modular systems meet the diverse needs of government agencies, Telco operators and enterprises.
VITEC Blade Systems process compressed and uncompressed HD/SD MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) and MPEG-2. Transcoding and mobile blades enable extended reach and flexible dissemination of live video to any mobile device, phone, smart TV and over-the-top (OTT) media player over WiFi, 3G or 4G LTE networks or over the public internet.
Advanced capabilities such as video and audio pre-processing, content protection, adaptive bit-rate (ABR) streaming, ancillary data support, graphic overlay and time-code insertion make VITEC Blade Systems the ideal solution for ingesting and distributing content for any live media application.
For mission-critical applications, VITEC Blade Systems offer automatic redundancy and failover options and deliver exceptional video quality at ultra-high processing efficiency.
- 7th generation codec offers best-in-class 4K, HD & SD video quality
- Scenario-specific form factors and density: 1RU/4RU/10RU
- Hot-swappable components with built-in automatic failover for all critical components
- Controller blade consolidates all streaming and management traffic to a single network interface
- Mix-and-match inputs and outputs offers service diversity within each platform
- Designed with highest level of availability for mission critical applications
- Comprehensive management tools, clustering and automatic failover capabilities
- Dense architecture supports up to 208 streams per platform (104 Primary + 104 Secondary)
- Analog, 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI, SFP+ and SFP28 Fiber IP, and HDMI inputs