VITEC MGW Ace Decoder
- HEVC & H.264 low latency decoding of HD/SD IP feeds
- Broadcast quality decoding up to 4:2:2, 10 bits
- Reliable, low-latency stream delivery with built-in Zixi, SRT and ProMPEG stream protection
- Rich, Industry standard video and audio output interfaces to match any setup
- Time-synchronized playback across several decoders
- Closed captioning, DVB-ASI and Genlock support
- Audio Talkback / IFB for easy communication between teams
- Professional Portable 4K HEVC & H.264 Decoder
- Compact portable design with 19” 1RU rack mount kit option
- Available as a compact portable appliance or as an openGear card
MGW Ace Decoder is a professional grade, high performance IP decoder supporting the bandwidth efficient HEVC/H.265 and H.264/AVC compression standards.
The decoder provides 4:2:2 10-bit HEVC and H.264 decoding from IP or DVB-ASI as well as genlock support. Ready for 4K with its 12G-SDI and HDMI outputs, the decoder is capable of supporting your contribution application where density and reliability matters
MGW Ace Decoder is available either as a portable appliance featuring a robust enclosure perfectly suited for field use or as an openGear card for easy integration within production studios and broadcast facilities (up to 10 decoders can be hosted in the openGear chassis). Both product versions provide best-in-class video quality over a rich and industry-standard audio/video connectivity.
Best-in-Class Video Quality and Versatile Connectivity
MGW Ace Decoder provides pristine video quality and versatility with its high quality video scaling, frame sampling and de-interlacing for any stream to any output resolutions/frame rate.
The appliance offers a large panel of video connectivity with 12G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HDMI2.0 and composite outputs which can be activated simultaneously. It delivers audio as embedded in SDI/HDMI as well as separate over analog balanced or unbalanced stereo audio and digital AES outputs. To cover any broadcast setup, the decoder features genlock reference input.
Live feeds can be received from two ethernet ports to match any network topology (each port is configurable as management and/or streaming ports) or from the DVB-ASI input.
Optimal Quality of Service
Covering an event or for sensitive applications, MGW Ace Decoder is designed to always provide the best possible viewing experience and never miss a single frame. Shipping with Zixi™, SMPTE 2022 Pro-MPEG and SRT streaming protection technology, the appliance protects video, audio and metadata on networks with up to 30% packet loss or data corruption. When paired with MGW Ace Encoder for point-to-point applications, the solution provides bandwidth efficient, artifacts-free video streaming over any network including the Internet.
With its stream forwarding / Network Protocol Translation (NPT) feature, MGW Ace Decoder can decode the HEVC or H.264 stream over its baseband video outputs while delivering the stream for IPTV distribution within a private LAN/WAN network.
For remote production, when paired with VITEC MGW Ace Encoder, the pair deliver zero-latency IP contribution with 16-millisecond glass-to-glass latency in HEVC 4:2:2 10-bit, thanks to VITEC HEVC GEN2+ codec. This groundbreaking technology provides best-in-class HEVC video quality up to 4:2:2 10 bit, setting new industry standards in video quality, bit rate, and latency.
MGW Ace Decoder features time-synchronized playback, ensuring perfect synchronization of multiple independent IP streams for house of worship, remote production, or any live application where IP streams must be played back in sync.
- DSNG contribution decode over satellite, cellular networks and more
- Remote / At Home production (REMI) over dedicated transmission links or the Internet
- Point-to-Point live contribution on private or public networks
- Low Latency Point-to-Point contribution over the Internet using Zixi or ProMPEG
- Situational Awareness and Full Motion Video (FMV) display on video walls and monitors
- HEVC and H.264 IP feed monitoring over SDI / HDMI or Composite
There are no reviews yet.