VITEC MGW Diamond TOUGH
- Multi-channel Low latency streaming from up to 4x SDI and or Composite sources
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for exceptional video contrast, brightness and details.
- Up to 8x output streams
- Next-generation HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG)
- KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from SDI, IP or Serial
- Not controlled under ITAR
MGW Diamond TOUGH is a fanless, power-efficient quad channel HEVC and H.264 HD/SD encoder designed in a rugged enclosure. Up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs can be captured and streamed live. With support of HDR sources (High Dynamic Range), the encoder provides exceptional contrast, brightness and details in any conditions. Easy to integrate, MGW Diamond TOUGH provides the best Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) per encoding channel in a rugged appliance. In addition to providing H.264 encoding, the MGW Diamond TOUGH delivers advanced HEVC compression, allowing users to stream HD/SD video (up to 1080p60) with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared to current H.264 standards.
Designed to meet the growing demand for real-time imagery in the most demanding environments, the MGW Diamond TOUGH appliance packs all the needed capabilities for delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels in extreme conditions.
The MGW Diamond TOUGH supports simultaneous encoding and streaming of analog and SDI sources, KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI/IP or Serial), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams.
- IP Video dissemination from multiple video sources (analog/digital) for Situational Awareness (SA) within ground vehicles, navy ships or aircraft
- Streaming Situational Awareness and FMV content across LANs and WANs with KLV / STANAG metadata
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming Full Motion Video to Desktop, TV and Mobile Devices over bandwidth-limited pipes