VITEC MGW Nano
- Single Channel, compact encoder with HDMI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs
- Superb HD and SD H.264 AVC compression quality up to 1080p
- Built-in hardware scaler adjusts video input to any output resolution, data rate and frame rate
- Metadata support: MISB KLV / STANAG and CoT (SDI, IP and Serial)
- Industrial-grade, fanless design
The MGW Nano Encoder is a single channel industrial-grade IPTV streaming appliance. With HDMI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, low power consumption and robust industrial design, the appliance is ideal for field-based video streaming applications within enterprise, broadcast or surveillance market.
The MGW Nano Encoder features a unique design with no moving parts and is 100% silent. Optimized for low-latency distribution of HD and SD video sources, the portable encoders disseminate IP video at broadcast-quality resolutions up to full HD 1080p and at a wide range of bit rates and frame rates.
To ensure reliable stream delivery on private and public networks including the Internet, MGW Nano encoder features Zixi™ stream protection or industry standard SMPTE 2022 Pro-MPEG error correction technology. With Zixi, the appliance protects video, audio and metadata on networks which exhibit up to 30% packet loss or data corruption.
For sensitive applications, the MGW Nano Encoder supports AES encryption, image stabilization as well as KLV metadata ingest from SDI, IP or Serial and delivers stream in compliance with STANAG 4609 and MISB standards.
- Point-to-point video contribution with low delay
- Satellite News Gathering and Field Broadcasting
- Encoding and multicasting high-res HDMI/DVI sources
- Distribution of TV content / PC screen on an organizational network
- Full HD 1080p monitoring
- Digital signage
- Intelligence security and surveillance (ISR) video from mobile and airborne vehicles
- Dissemination of situational awareness and full motion video (FMV) content across LANs and WANs