The PRISM high-efficiency transcoding engine harnesses a wide range of advanced video codecs and streaming protocols for exceptional broadcast-quality output, all integrated into a 1-RU physical server that can be deployed in IT rooms, data centres or portable server racks.
A wide range of pre-processing tools — including adaptive de-interlacing, video resizing, frame rate conversion and bit rate reduction — enables efficient delivery over LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, CDN or the Internet to any fixed end-point or mobile device.
PRISM also passes through KLV (Key-Length-Value) STANAG metadata, enabling government and military facilities to re-purpose incoming ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance) and FMV (Full Motion Video) content with additional compression, while maintaining CoT (Cursor-on-Target) data on the output stream.
- Enable real-time delivery of high-quality video and audio content to any device, keeping end users up-to-date and entertained, wherever they are.
- Use file-to-file transcoding to convert video files, or live transcoding to convert IP video streams.
- Transcode high bit rate MPEG-2 content to efficient H.264/HEVC streams, and convert newly HEVC-formatted streams to existing H.264 streams.
- Save 50% bandwidth whilst maintaining quality using the HEVC (H.265) codec, which is especially important for 4K content.
- Easily distribute production-quality video from NDI®-enabled live production environments to your IPTV system and vice versa.
- Save time and simplify video conversion by placing content in a watch folder for automatic transcoding.
- Support mission-critical operations with KLV/STANAG metadata PID pass-through and the ability to uplink critical video content to airborne platforms.
- Stream video to multiple screens via Over-the-Top (OTT) Web Streaming IPTV services.
- Securely stream live events to Facebook Live and reach a broader audience with RTMPS support.
- Ensure video traceability and brand your video content with customisable text, image and time watermarking.