VITEC PRISM Transcoder
High Performance Transcoding Solutions
VITEC PRISM is a high-performance, real-time IP video transcoding system that enables content to be adapted to an optimal format for efficient delivery to any device within your ecosystem.
Digital content anywhere, on any device
The PRISM high-efficiency transcoding engine harnesses a wide range of advanced video codecs and streaming protocols for exceptional broadcast-quality output, all integrated into a 1-RU physical server that can be deployed in IT rooms, data centres or portable server racks.
A wide range of pre-processing tools — including adaptive de-interlacing, video resizing, frame rate conversion and bit rate reduction — enables efficient delivery over LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, CDN or the Internet to any fixed end-point or mobile device.
PRISM also passes through KLV (Key-Length-Value) STANAG metadata, enabling government and military facilities to re-purpose incoming ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance) and FMV (Full Motion Video) content with additional compression, while maintaining CoT (Cursor-on-Target) data on the output stream.
Features & Benefits
- Enable real-time delivery of high-quality video and audio content to any device, keeping end users up-to-date and entertained, wherever they are.
- Use file-to-file transcoding to convert video files, or live transcoding to convert IP video streams.
- Transcode high bit rate MPEG-2 content to efficient H.264/HEVC streams, and convert newly HEVC-formatted streams to existing H.264 streams.
- Save 50% bandwidth whilst maintaining quality using the HEVC (H.265) codec, which is especially important for 4K content.
- Easily distribute production-quality video from NDI®-enabled live production environments to your IPTV system and vice versa.
- Save time and simplify video conversion by placing content in a watch folder for automatic transcoding.
- Support mission-critical operations with KLV/STANAG metadata PID pass-through and the ability to uplink critical video content to airborne platforms.
- Stream video to multiple screens via Over-the-Top (OTT) Web Streaming IPTV services.
- Securely stream live events to Facebook Live and reach a broader audience with RTMPS support.
- Ensure video traceability and brand your video content with customisable text, image and time watermarking.
There are no reviews yet.